2016-08-28 - City Winery, New York





On Stage :

Solo concert


Setlist :

The Family
When Doves Cry
Hold On Jerry
They Called Him Lightning
Sister Dawn
Out on A Limb
This is Still My World
I am the Witness
Machines of War
With Your Life
Travel As Equals
I Miss the Zoo
Pledge of Allegiance
Maybe You
In the Sun
Honey and the Moon
Break


Recording :

This concert was recorded by Grumpella (big big thank you), and shared with the fans on LonelyAstronauts Forum.

And she's right : TOO FEW JA IN CIRCULATION

"Hi all. I was lucky enough to get to attend this show as I was in town for the Dresden Dolls reunion show the night before, I taped it as is my wont and am sharing it here. Probably not the best recording, the way we were arranged both meant a lot of applause got captured and also the chatterbox at the next row of tables over got captured more than I would have liked. However, it was a great show with a pretty fantastic set list and too few of Joseph's live shows make it into circulation these days, so, here it is.

The links :

Hope you enjoy!

As always, support the artists you love, buy their music and merch legally!

A Grumpella recording"



Comments

Popular Posts