Ho’oponopono





Ho'oponopono is a Hawaiian ancestral practice, a ritual of forgiveness and reconciliation.

Ho'oponopono means reordering, harmonizing, cleaning. This philosophy was practiced to help a person to find peace and inner peace.

Ho'oponopono is composed of two words. "Ho'o" means starting an action. "Pono" means goodness, righteousness, honesty, integrity, purity, morality, benevolence.

I love you. 
I’m sorry. 
Please forgive me. 
Thank you.


Joseph started talking about this mantra in 2018 on Instagram, and sang this mantra during his concerts in late 2018.









On August 05, 2019, Joseph suggests by Instagram post to try a collective experience every Friday at 17 hours, New York time.

"Had a wild idea today while running thinking of all the tragic chaos and insanity in our world these days. And I know it’s not a cure all but you could file it into the category of “it Cant hurt” This mantra called Ho’oponopono is powerful. Dr. Hew Len apparently cured a hospital for the criminally insane using nothing but this mantra/prayer while meditating on the various files of the patients while never seeing them directly. Woo woo as it sounds it’s apparently a documented fact. I know this mantra has worked wonders in my life and I use it relentlessly. I think we should try an experiment of us as a collective concentrating on this mantra and sending it like a peace flare into the world with the power of our collective consciousness. We could do it ten minutes every Friday at 5pm NYC time. (Unless there’s a better universal time) Even if ten of us do it. I bet it helps in some invisible way. And who knows it could spread beyond that and the planet could vibrate a powerful peace wavelength. Who’s in? Ho’oponopono Friday’s? "





Comments

Popular Posts