2019-11-10 - 7th St Entry, Minneapolis

by @tonynelson

On Stage :

Solo concert


Setlist :

No Information


Recording :

Sadly, there's no audio recording of this event.
If I am wrong, thank you to inform me by email.



Poster :






Voir cette publication sur Instagram

I always love being turned onto new music, especially when it's by a friend who has never given me a bad recommendation. 🙂 Thanks so much for the suggestion and the tickets, Kim! Here are some pictures from the #JosephArthur / #JesseMalin show last night in the Entry. I had seen Joseph play last year with one of his other projects: #ArthurBuck (Along with REM's Peter Buck and Scott McCaughey, among others.), but it was a lot of fun to experience his solo material this time around. Loved the guitar jams, the clever artwork on his #Fender #Guitar, and also the paintings he was selling. His show was unique for a number of reasons, one of them being that in between songs he'd ask the crowd: "Does anyone have any questions for me?" It created a very loose atmosphere, that was a lot of fun. #Psychedelic #Jam #Experimental #Looping #Artist #FolkRock #SingerSongwriter #Painter #Rndm #FistfulOfMercy It was my first time seeing Jesse Malin play and really enjoyed his music as well. The band sounded really tight, and Jesse had a big stage presence. At times he reminded me of a bit of Tommy Stinson or a #PunkRock Tom Petty. 🙂 It's always cool when a deserving opening act gets so many encore chants that they reappear! I need to go down the rabbit hole a bit on both of these artists, but can say without I doubt that I would go see either of them again in a heartbeat! #RockNRoll #Americana #Minneapolis #Minnesota #FirstAvenue #DGeneration #HeartAttack

Une publication partagée par Dan (@travelin__soul) le



Comments

Popular Posts