Newsletter 2023-01


Welcome to my newsletter!



In the past any email blasts from me have come from management and the like

But entering into a new phase,

Means that I will be writing directly.



As I was setting up the faculty to do just that

The thought occurred to me that I should have done this years ago



But the woulda shoulda and couldas of this life just hold us back



We are here now

And thank God for that!



My aim is to engage here on a somewhat regular basis

So I hope you will stay tuned and come along for the ride.



Many exciting things in the works.



Today on Bandcamp we are launching part one of Redemption City

Which seems to have not been available online for a long time now.



This is an album that was made in Red Hook Brooklyn

In a garage converted into a studio

Where I spent many months playing with machines

And setting my creativity free



I believe they call it

“Experimental.”



Part one is out this week. Part two out next week

A double album! Remember those?



It’s Oddly my dads favorite album I’ve made…

Go figure.

I say oddly

Because it’s not really acoustic and traditional



Anyway head on over to Bandcamp and check it out if the spirit moves you.



Also I’ve been making artistic motivation videos on my YouTube channel for a few months now

All geared towards a book about creative freedom I’m working on.



So if you’re struggling to become creatively free (and which of us isn’t?) head over there and perhaps it’ll help.



I think that’s enough for my first real newsletter



More soon!



Thank you so much for your support

And I hope you and yours are finding your way through the crazy times we are in.

Let’s all push through and make it to the other side.


Much love,

Joseph

 



Comments

Popular Posts