REVIEW : Nuclear Daydream - Reg's Coffee House


September 9, 2006

Joseph Arthur – Another artist that many of you are familiar with but the Average Joe music fan has no clue of, Joseph Arthur writes some of the most beautiful and touching songs I have ever heard. 

Prolific is a word that can be used a little too generously in today’s music world but I dare say that Joseph Arthur is as prolific an artist as there is walking the earth today. His new CD, “Nuclear Daydream” (Lonely Astronaut), is one of his most solid releases to date and the consistent quality of the songs on it is overwhelming. 

I listened to it straight through 5 times in a row before I even thought about removing it from the player. If “You Are Free” isn’t a smash song then I need to go back to the wonderful world of corporate advertising.


Comments

Popular Posts