2024-06-16 - Le Ciel, Grenoble, France

picture by whistling_girl

 

On Stage :


Last solo concert of the 1st part of the 2024 French Tour.

Xavier, the co-creator of the defunct website "LonelyAstronauts" wrote me these few words, kindly sending me the setlist of the concert: 

"Great concert with a super relaxed Joseph and good for jokes despite a concert in the middle of the afternoon ( 4:30 p.m.!) and spectators seated in soft armchairs, which did not encourage interaction (my neighbor behind even fell asleep...)"


Setlist :

Good about me
Mercedes
Thank you is my mantra
Birthday card
Favorite girl
I miss the zoo
Dont cry baby (work-in-progress song : Joseph n'a chanté qu'un couplet et le refrain, disant qu'il venait de l'écrire sur la route)
Grateful
Honey and the moon
Speed of light
Can't Exist
Coney Island baby (acoustic)
In the sun (acoustic)
Travel as equals
One life
Walk on the wild side


Thank you Xavier "Lonely Astronaut" for this setlist.

Recording :

An audience recording is available at the Internet Archive 










Poster :


Comments

Popular Posts